Register for Learn to Swim
In order to participate, the Learn to Swim Registration Form AND Learn to Swim Participant Agreement Waiver must be printed and signed by a parent or legal guardian. The form will be kept for up to one year.
Print out the registration form or pick the form up at the console desk at the Student Recreation Center.
Complete the registration form.
Submit the registration form and fees in one of the following ways:
- In Person at the console desk in the Student Recreation Center (cash, checks, or AppCard Accounts).
- Mail it to:
Aquatics University Recreation
150 Bodenheimer Drive
Boone, NC 28608
- Registration fees MUST be submitted with the registration form.
- Checks should be made payable to Appalachian State University Recreation.
- Cash, checks, or AppCard Accounts will be accepted at the console desk, but ONLY checks are accepted through the mail.
- Credit cards are NOT accepted.
For questions or to follow-up on registration please contact Cheryl Eddins, the Assistant Aquatics Director, at (828) 262-8707.