The pool is designed for lap swimming. From the time that we open until we close, you are able to swim laps. Regardless of what is going on in the pool we will never close down lap swimming.
We offer the following equipment:
- Kick boards
- Different size fins (16 years and older),
- Pull Buoys
- Swim belts
- We DO NOT provide goggles
The temperature of our pool is keep around 81- 83 degrees. We keep it at this temperature for the comfort of our lap swimmers.
Our lap lanes are set up width wise across the pool.
|1 (wall to wall)||25||25 yards|
|1||2 (up and back)||50||50 yards|
The pool is OPEN for recreational swim in the shallow end whenever the pool is open EXCEPT for the following times:
- Swim lessons Mondays-Thursdays 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM (see swim class schedule for specific dates)
- Kayak Roll Clinics 8 PM Wednesdays (Fall and Spring Semesters)
- Camps during the summer
- Other specialized aquatic programming
Children under 12, who are less than 5 feet tall and are non-swimmers or have limited swimming ability (use flotation devices) must be supervised within 5 yards by an adult who is in the water.
The following equipment is available for rental by children 16 years and older: noodles, water toys and fins.