Dear Lifeguard Applicant,
Thank you for your interest in working as a lifeguard at Appalachian State University.
Please read over the information below including the Lifeguard Job Description, Qualification for Hire, and Application Timeline.
Applications will be accepted throughout the year but your best opportunity for employment as a UREC lifeguard is to apply within the timeline.
To apply, PLEASE submit the following information:
- Completed University Recreation application
- Submit this application to Anna Lee Evans in one of three ways:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing Address:
- University Recreation
- 150 Bodenheimer Drive
- Boone, NC 28608
- Or drop it off to the University Recreation Center Office at the SRC
- A response as to the status of your application will be sent to you via e-mail within two weeks. If you have NOT heard back, please contact Cheryl Eddins at email@example.com or (828) 262-8707.
*Note: If applying for a Summer position, you must be enrolled in at least 3 credit hours of Summer classes in either session.
Thank you for your interest in working as a lifeguard and for University Recreation.
Cheryl J. Eddins
Assistant Director for Aquatics