Dear Lifeguard Applicant,
Thank you for your interest in working as a lifeguard at Appalachian State University.
Please read over the information below including the Lifeguard Job Description, Qualification for Hire, and Application Timeline.
Applications will be accepted throughout the year but your best opportunity for employment as a UREC lifeguard is to apply within the timeline.
To apply, PLEASE submit the following information:
- Completed University Recreation application
- Submit this application to Cheryl Eddins, Assistant Director for Aquatics in one of three ways:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mailing Address: University Recreation
Bodenheimer Drive Boone, NC 28608
- Or drop it off to the University Recreation Office
- Be sure to notify those that you list under work experience that they may receive a call to verify that information.
- A response as to the status of your application will be sent to you via e mail within two weeks. If you have NOT heard back, please call Cheryl at (828) 262-8707.
*Note: If applying for a Summer position, you must be enrolled in at least 3 credit hours of Summer classes in either session.
Thank you for your interest in working as a lifeguard and for University Recreation.
Cheryl J. Eddins
Assistant Director for Aquatics